100 Best Flirty Texts To Send A Woman – Effortlessly Flirt Over Text
100 Best Flirty Texts To Send A Woman – Effortlessly Flirt Over Text
If you want to get good at talking to women, you have to master the art of flirting. There’s no question about it, knowing how to flirt is required learning. Of course, flirting has changed over the past 10 to 15 years. It’s no longer about being able to flirt at some bar with a cocktail in your hand while offering to buy a woman you fancy a drink. Being able to flirt via text is arguably more important than flirting in person. If this is a problem for you, don’t worry because we got you covered. Here are 100 best flirty texts you can send a woman to help jumpstart a conversation and pique her interest in you.
Short and Simple (18)
1. Sup girl?
Okay, so this isn’t the most creative text you can send a girl. But you can’t deny that it has a flirtatious feel to it.
2. Your hand fits mine like it’s made just for me.
This is almost too romantic to be flirty, but it’s a short and sweet text, so you can’t go wrong sending it to someone you’re super into.
3. You’re my dream girl.
You definitely don’t want to send this text too soon, but after a month or so of dating, it can be a fun and flirty text to send.
4. How are you still single?
Be careful about sending this one because some women will interpret it the wrong way. However, if you’re really taken by someone and the texting is fun and flirty, this can be a good text.
5. My life is perfect because I’m with you.
This is another one that’s a little more romantic than flirty, but under the right circumstances, you can make it work.
6. Do you want to hear a secret?
Keep in mind that before you send this, you should probably have a secret in mind that you’re ready to share. But offering to share a secret with someone is definitely a flirty and intimate move.
7. I like you. More than a lot.
Sending this text will take a little bravery. If she doesn’t feel the same way, it’s not going to come off as flirty. Essentially, it’s a high risk-high reward text.
8. Surprise! I got you flowers (flower emoji).
Every woman loves getting flowers. I’m not sure why but I know it’s true. This is a flirty, cost-effective, and potentially charming way to give a girl flowers.
9. I feel so comfortable being myself around you.
This isn’t the most flirtatious text you can send, but if feel this way, you should send it.
10. Wish you were here next to me.
This is probably the most flirty you can possibly be in seven words or less.
11. Wanna go on an adventure?
On the surface, this doesn’t seem all of that flirty, but asking someone to go on a spontaneous adventure is a little flirty if the two of you have already started to bond over a couple of dates.
12. Why are you so cute?
She probably doesn’t have a good answer to this question, so you shouldn’t expect a clear answer. However, just asking it is a great way of giving her a flirty compliment.
13. Everything makes me think of you?
It’s worth noting that this text typically requires some kind of follow-up text in which you give an example of that. It should be something sweet but not obvious, so be thinking ahead.
14. You make my heart happy.
Yes, this one is probably a little more sappy than flirty, but it can definitely lead to some flirtatious texting between the two of you.
15. Hey, Sexy.
There are no points for creativity here, but this text is definitely flirty in nature, and what woman doesn’t want to be called sexy?
16. We’re hanging out tonight, just so you know.
For the record, not every woman is going to like being told what to do. But if she likes you, she’ll take it as you being flirty rather than it being a command.
17. I’m a little drunk, a little horny, and all alone.
There’s definitely a little risk to sending this one. But there’s a little flirtatious charm to it. Just make sure all three aspects of the text are true in case she takes the bait.
18. You’ve kept me smiling all day.
There’s not a girl in the world who wouldn’t love to engage in some afternoon text-flirting after receiving this.
Conversation Starters (18)
1. No matter how horrible my day was, when you smile you make everything all right.
This is just a great and flirtatious way to tell a woman she has a lovely smile, and what woman doesn’t like that?
2. I just saw the new picture you uploaded. Looking hotter than ever, I see.
You should probably check that she actually posted a new photo before sending this, but assuming she did, there’s nothing wrong with sending a flirty and complimentary text to let her know you like the photo.
3. Would you let me be your genie for an evening?
This is a great question to help you jumpstart a flirty conversation. It puts all of the attention on her and essentially asks how she feels about you doing anything to make her happy.
4. I have so much to do, but I keep getting distracted thinking about you.
Let’s be honest, you’re not actually busy. But the truth is that every woman wants to know how much you’ve been thinking about her.
5. Send me a picture so I can send Santa my wish list.
Yes, this is a cheesy line, but the point is that you’re telling her that you’re the only thing on her wish list, wish is a great way to flirt.
6. Are you ready to get swept off your feet?
Be careful with this one because it raises expectations, but it can be a fun and flirty way to get a woman’s attention.
7. Last night was fun. Can’t wait to see you again.
Yes, it can be appropriate to send a text the morning after seeing one. Just make sure it was actually a fun date because this text is pointless if it’s not true.
8. I like you. What are you going to do about that?
Unless the girl is crazy uptight, this text should come off as charming. Plus, while you’re trying to flirt, you can learn a lot from her reaction.
9. My dog wants you to know he misses you.
Honestly, how many women do you know who are fans of pets? Unfortunately, you can’t really send this unless you actually have a dog.
10. Now that I’ve texted you, I’m going to be obsessively staring at my phone waiting for your reply, so please don’t keep me waiting.
Admittedly, this could come off as a little creepy if the girl isn’t that into you. But if she likes you, it’s definitely going to be a little more charming than creepy.
11. Would you rather get your foot caught in a bear trap or go out with me this weekend?
Obviously, you’re setting the bar pretty low, but the right girl will find this funny and say yes to your invitation for a date.
12. What would you say if I asked you to come over?
Just remember that sending this text at 2 a.m. isn’t flirty; it’s a blatant booty call. As long as that’s not the case, you’re all good with this one, especially since it puts the ball in her court.
13. I don’t have anything interesting to tell you, but I really want to talk to you.
This is a flirty text just for the sake of sending a flirty text. Plus, if it comes from a sincere place, any girl will love to get it.
14. We should probably go on another date soon.
Ideally, you won’t be sending this after three days or more of radio silence, but a day or two after a great date, this is the perfect text to send to jumpstart the conversation about going out again.
15. I’m making the first move when it comes to texting, so you should make the first move when it comes to kissing.
There’s a little risk to sending this text, but you can probably get away with it because the flirtatious undertones are off the chart.
16. If we have the time to “like” each other’s Instagram pics, we have the time to text.
If you’re looking for a way to start a text conversation, this can be a clever and flirty way to do it.
17. I have Netflix on, but no one to snuggle with. Think you can help me out?
If it’s late at night and you want to get your flirt on, this text is close to perfect.
18. Guess which emoji I just placed next to your name in my phone?
Guessing games are a surprisingly good way to both flirt and engage the girl you like in a conversation. Just make sure you have an emoji in mind and a good reason for associating it with that particular girl; otherwise, this text can backfire in a hurry.
Mid-Convo Flirts (13)
1. Could you stop being so lovely? You’re driving me crazy.
When a girl texts you something that makes your heart melt, feel free to respond with this little diddy.
2. You’re like a twister, you just blow me away.
This is another cheesy line, but when you’re at a loss for how to respond to something and want to keep up the flirting, this line can be useful.
3. Flirting with you over text is fun, but it just makes me want to lean over and kiss you.
Just know that by sending this text, you’re officially kicking things up a notch in the flirt department.
4. When words aren’t enough to tell you how great you are, remind me to come and kiss you.
When you’re having a great conversation, especially toward the end, this is a great line to pull out to put a cap on things and make her heart melt.
5. Want to have this conversation in person?
Offering to meet up in person rather than talk via text is inherently flirty, especially if the conversation has been light and fun.
6. The more I talk to you, the more I want to keep talking to you.
You don’t want to pull this one out too early in the conversation, but after a long text conversation, this is a great way to let a girl know you’re all-in.
7. Don’t take this the wrong way, but I’m having some R-rated thoughts about you right now.
If you’re good at flirting, it’s only a matter of time until this is actually true. It’s just a matter of whether or not you’re brave enough to actually admit that.
8. I hope you have a license because you are driving me crazy.
As long as it’s implied that she’s driving you crazy in a good way, this is a nice, flirty text to slip into the middle of a conversation.
9. I love how naughty you are. Have any more surprises for me?
For this one, you may have to wait until a girl shows you her naughty side, but this is the perfect, flirty response when that happens.
10. God must have been showing off when he made you.
Yes, this sounds like a line you got off the Internet, but it can be a great compliment to slip into the middle of a conversation.
11. Would you mind emptying your pockets – I believe you’ve stolen my heart.
Yup, this is another cheesy, almost cliche line. But early in a text relationship, it’s perfectly okay to sprinkle in a few cheesy lines every now and then.
12. Can you call a doctor because you’re making my heart skip a beat?
To be fair, this cheeseball line is a little more creative than most, so it can work in the right spot.
13. Are you free, like for the rest of your life?
When you’re truly smitten with someone and ready to take a leap of faith, keep this text in your back pocket, but only use it when the time is right.
Staying Sweet (18)
1. I wonder how my life would be if I hadn’t met you.
This text kind of blurs the line between flirty and sweet, but it’s definitely something you can use as a standalone text when you want someone to know that you’re really happy with them.
2. Have I told you today that I want to kiss you? Because I really want to kiss you.
There’s no way a girl won’t enjoy receiving this text. It’s particularly good if you want to engage in some “not safe for work” flirting, and there’s nothing wrong with that.
3. I may not be a photographer, but I can picture us together forever.
Admittedly, this sounds like a cheesy pick up line. But sending it to someone, even out of the blue, is kind of flirty and can let them know that you’re all-in on the relationship.
4. I’m using my last 2% of battery to text you that I’m thinking about you.
Assuming the line about your battery life is actually true, this is seriously one of the sweetest texts you can send a person. Any girl will love that you used your last little bit of battery to text her; it doesn’t get any more flirty than that.
5. There isn’t a word In the dictionary that can explain your type of beauty.
Any text that includes a roundabout way of complimenting a woman is a great and flirtatious text.
6. Of all your beautiful curves, your smile is my favorite one.
This text can be borderline creepy if it’s used at the wrong time, but the point is that you’re complimenting her smile, and you can’t go wrong with that.
7. Ugh, I have a problem, I can’t stop thinking about you.
This one is clever because thinking about her isn’t actually a problem. It’s like during a job interview when they ask you for your weaknesses but you actually name strengths.
8. Seeing your name pop up on my phone makes me grin like an idiot.
If this is actually true, there’s no reason not to tell her. For the most part, you can pull out this line just about any time and it’ll work.
9. Just heard (insert song title) and it made me think of you.
I can’t stress enough how important it is to choose the right song. For example, Jay-Z’s “Big Pimpin’” is probably not the right song. But if you find the perfect song to use in this text, you can’t do much better when it comes to sending someone a flirtatious and romantic text.
10. I can’t stop thinking about our first kiss.
If you’re looking to create a flirtatious spark in your relationship, this text is perfect. It seems like it’d be made for early in the relationship, and you should definitely use it then, but even months later you can still pull it out when you want to get your flirt on.
11. I just wanted to let you know how beautiful you looked last night.
Okay, first check your calendar and social media profiles to double check that you actually saw her last night and then proceed to send this text. Believe it or not, women like being complimented on their appearance.
12. You look so good right now. I can’t actually see you, but I assume you look good because you always do.
For some women, sending this text is going to come off as a little weird. But it’s a creative way of giving someone a compliment, so it can work.
13. I must say that your mirror is so lucky. Every time you look into it, it gets the pleasure of looking back at you.
This text is definitely a little outside the box, but any creative way to give a girl a compliment counts as a flirtatious text.
14. They say that a picture is worth a thousand, words, but they are wrong. Whenever I look at your pictures, all I can think is “wow!”
Okay, so this line reeks of something that you didn’t write yourself, so that could be a problem for some women. But the sentiment is definitely on point with how you want to flirt with a woman.
15. I was just thinking about your beautiful face and perfect body and I got chills.
This is another text that is better off being used when it’s true. However, the girl you send it to doesn’t have to know that it’s not. The only thing she’ll know is that you’re super into her, making her want to flirt back.
16. I can’t wait to see you again; you get more and more beautiful every day.
Remember, you can never go wrong giving a woman a compliment, and the part about wanting to see her again will definitely help to jumpstart the flirting.
17. I can’t find the courage to tell you how much I adore you, so I guess I’ll have to keep it to myself.
Obviously, you’ll want to follow this up right away with a text that says “Oops, guess the cat’s out of the bag.”
18. Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to be able to smile for no reason.
To be fair, this line is less flirty and more romantic. But any girl will love to read this in a text, and from there you can pivot into getting your flirt on.
Being Silly (14)
1. How have you gone so long without messaging me? I’m such a delight.
Be aware, not every woman is going to be receptive to the cocky approach, and this text is definitely a little braggy. But it comes from a flirtatious and charming place, so you should be able to get away with it.
2. I had a dream we were sexting, so I woke up and decided to turn it into a reality.
Admittedly, this is a tad bit obnoxious. I mean, who dreams about sexting? Is that where millennials are at? Anyway, there’s nothing wrong with trying to get a girl to send you a sext.
3. Did you smile when you saw my name pop up on your phone just now?
Obviously, this is a silly and pointless text to send, but if you’re confident that the girl you text will actually smile when your name pops up, it’s worth a try.
4. I hope you don’t mind I’m texting you while naked. Or that I’ve been imagining you naked.
This text is borderline TMI and isn’t going to fly with girls who are a little uptight or conservative. But if you’re dating a wild child, this foolish and flirty text is worth a shot.
5. You have an amazing butt. It’s just such a pity that you have to spend all day sitting on it.
This is another text that takes some guts to send because not all women want to be admired for their backside. But it comes from a silly and flirty place, so as long you think she’ll appreciate the compliment, feel free to proceed with this text.
6. I’m just lying in bed bored. Wanna play Simon Says?
There are few texts that have the potential to jumpstart a crazy flirt session like this one. Obviously, you only want to send this to the right girl. Also, you better have some good ideas in mind in case she agrees to play Simon Says.
7. I’ve had so many dirty thoughts about you today. Care to hear some of them?
If she doesn’t like it, there’s a chance you can play it off as if you’re half joking. That being said, there’s some major upside to getting your flirt on if she says yes.
8. If I can guess the color of your underwear, will you take them off for me?
Hey, it never hurts to ask. This is another flirty text that’s high risk but offers the potential for a high reward.
9. I can’t believe what’s going on right now!
So, this text is obviously a farce, but it can be a good way to get the girl engaged in texting back. It’ll also help if you have a response in mind for when she texts back, “OMG What?!”
10. Congratulations! You have been voted the most beautiful girl in the world. Your prize is a romantic evening with me.
Worried about how to ask a girl out on a second date? Well, this can be a fun and creative way to do it. Plus, after you’ve buttered up with a compliment, she’ll definitely be in the mood for some flirting.
11. I thought of you today while doing some math problems, but there weren’t enough spaces on the calculator to work out how much I love you.
Admittedly, not too many flirty texts mention math or calculators, so congratulations if you can pull it off. If you’re dating a smart girl, she’ll be impressed and it’ll definitely get her flirting.
12. I don’t do a lot of thinking, but when I do, I think about you.
This is a play on the Most Interesting Man in the World, so you should get some points for creativity. Plus, every woman wants to know that you’re thinking about her, so what could go wrong?
13. If you’re putting together a to-do list, please make sure I’m on it.
Sending this text will certainly require a fair amount of confidence and bravado. But it’s an ideal combination of silly and sexy, which is perfect for getting a girl to flirt with you over the phone.
14. Are you made of copper and tellurium? Because you are CuTe.
Some may see this as another bad pickup line, but it’s based in science, so you’ll come off as smart. The key is using it on a girl who’s actually going to understand the reference, so save it for the next time you find yourself dating someone who majored in chemistry.
Good Morning and Goodnight (19)
1. You are my everything. Never forget that. Goodnight.
This may be a little too sappy to be considered flirty, but it’s a genuine and heartfelt sentiment that should elicit a response, which is exactly the point of sending the text in the first place.
2. I wish I was waking up to your smile.
Do you ever spend all day sending flirty texts back and forth with a girl? Well, this is a great way to get a day like that started the right way.
3. I’m trying my best to fall asleep, but I just can’t stop thinking about you.
This may sound like a goodnight text, but it’s actually an invitation to stay up half the night exchanging flirty and possibly racy texts with the object of your affection.
4. How is the most beautiful woman in the world doing this morning?
Is there a woman on the planet who doesn’t want to start her day being told how beautiful she is? This text accomplishes just that while also leaving the door open for her to get started on the day’s flirting.
5. I’ll dream about you if you dream about me. Deal?
It never hurts to send a text like this at the end of the day. Just be ready with a good answer when the girl asks you what kind of dreams you’re hoping to have? If you have a good answer, it may actually be a while until you get to sleep.
6. I hope your day is as beautiful as you.
This may not be the most flirty text, but it’s a good way to score points with your lady friend by offering a compliment first thing in the morning. Perhaps it’ll put her in the mood to start flirting.
7. Wish you were here so I could hug/kiss you goodnight.
This is another text that you’re trying to pass off as a goodnight text but is actually an invitation for some late-night flirting. Naturally, late-night flirting is meant to be at least a little bit dirty. There’s no guarantee she’ll be up for it, but it’s worth a shot, right?
8. You were the first thing to come to my mind as I woke up this morning.
If this is true, there’s no reason not to share it with the object of your affection. Even if it’s not, this is a great way to get a woman thinking about you.
9. I wish I was there to hold you tight instead of just sending you this loving “goodnight.”
This may seem like a genuine goodnight text, but it’s actually a clever attempt to do some dirty flirting via text. Think about it, girls love cuddling, but there’s only so much cuddle texting you can do before it leads to something a little more intimate.
10. Just the thought of you brightens up my morning.
This is just a sweet text to send to your paramour to start the day. It also gives her a chance to get started on that day’s flirting.
11. My face hurts from all the smiling I’ve done today thinking about YOU. Goodnight.
Anyone can say that they’ve been thinking about you, but with this text, you’re sharing the consequences of that, even if it’s just a face that hurts. It’s also a sweet thing to say that may get your girlfriend saying something sweet back.
12. Still working away, but I wanted to take a break to say goodnight to the prettiest girl in the world.
Okay, no one believes that you’re actually working late, but it’s more flattering to a girl if she thinks you’re taking time out from your busy schedule to pay her a compliment.
13. I’m having trouble sleeping because I need to tell you how much I miss and love you.
If you’re new to this, “trouble sleeping” is just code for doing some late-night flirting over text, and you know what that means.
14. I had a dream about you last night. I’d tell you what happened, but it’s way too inappropriate.
Sometimes there’s no reason to beat around the bush and just jump right in with flirty texts that you can only hope will lead to slightly more dirty texts. This may seem a little risky, but there’s usually nothing wrong with telling someone you had a dream about them.
15. Good morning, beautiful. Don’t work too hard today. I want you to have plenty of energy later tonight?
If you’re looking for a good place to use a winky face emoji, now is probably the time.
16. I had the best dream about you last night, and I just didn’t want to wake up.
Anything that involves telling a girl you had a dream about her is a great text and inherently flirty. Plus, whether it’s true or not, it’s a good way to get into a girl’s good graces and get her talking to you.
17. You were amazing last night. Imagine what it would be like if it wasn’t just in my dreams.
Don’t you think the subject of your sexy dreams has a right to know about them? Remember that it’s never going to turn into reality if you don’t tell that person about it.
18. On a beautiful day like this, the only thing that could improve it is having you by my side.
Every girl in the world would love to hear this. Plus, if you can’t be with each other during the day, the next best thing is to spend all day exchanging flirty texts, and this is a great way to jumpstart that.
19. So jealous of the teddy bear you’re squeezing right now. Goodnight, gorgeous.
Come on, can a text get any cuter than this? This will definitely put any girl in the mood for flirting.