60 Best Good Morning Texts For Her – Quickly Spark a Connection
60 Best Good Morning Texts For Her – Quickly Spark a Connection
If you want to get into a woman’s good graces and convince her that you’re into her, one of the best tools is the good morning text. For the most part, women love it when you text them first thing in the morning. More than anything, it’s a good way to show her that you’re thinking about her as soon as you wake up. Of course, if you can send her a text that’s clever, charming, and engaging rather than just “good morning,” all the better. If you’re having a little trouble coming up with ideas, here is a list of the best morning texts to send a woman.
Short and Sweet (16)
1. I hope your morning is as bright and gorgeous as your smile.
Most of the time, it helps to keep things simple. More importantly, it never hurts to sneak a compliment into your text. Just make sure you look outside to make sure the sun is actually shining before hitting send; otherwise, there might be a problem.
2. Night is over. Morning has begun. Now it’s time to wake up and give me a hug.
This one bypasses the whole “good morning” cliche in a creative way. Plus, asking a girl for a hug first thing in the morning is rarely a bad thing, even if you’re not in the same place.
3. I love waking up and knowing I get to see you today.
If this doesn’t make her heart melt right away, nothing will. Of course, it comes with the caveat of knowing for sure that you’ll see her later today.
4. I spent all night dreaming about you, so it only made sense to text you as soon as I woke up.
Ideally, this will be true, but even if it’s not, this is a great text to send first thing in the morning. Every woman wants to know that their partner is thinking about them, especially when they wake up.
5. My bed is so cozy this morning, wish you were here.
If you’re lucky, your special friend will take this as an open invitation to come over. If not, it’s still a wonderful thought that you’re sending her way.
6. Welcome to another happy day! Open your eyes and embrace the world!
Admittedly, this is a little cheesy. But some girls actually like cheesy while others don’t really notice. If you have a girl like that, this is a great text to send.
7. Good morning! Your sweet teddy bear misses you. I can’t wait to see you!
Presumably, you’re the teddy bear in this scenario. That might seem a little weird, but there’s a certain charm to personifying yourself as a cute and cuddly stuffed animal.
8. Wake up, my love. Flowers, smiles, and laughter are waiting for you.
This is another cheesy text, although it’s less so if you’re the one providing the flowers, smiles, and laughter. If you’re ready to deliver on that promise, this is a great day-starter.
9. I’m guessing your bedhead looks beautiful right about now.
Some women are a little overly sensitive about their bedhead, but this can be a great way to make her a little less self-conscious about it. Plus, it’s a great way to sneak in a compliment without being too obvious.
10. Good morning to the girl of my dreams. Just the thought of you brightens up my morning.
Is there a girl out there who doesn’t want to be described as “the girl of my dreams?” You can’t go wrong there, and adding the part about brightening up your morning is a double whammy but in a good way.
11. I hope our days of waking up without each other are numbered.
This definitely isn’t a text to send to just any girl that you happen to be dating or a weekend hookup. Just what until you get serious with a woman before pulling this good morning text out of your back pocket.
12. Good morning to the prettiest girl in the world.
You probably can’t go wrong with this text. It’s short and simple and one that you can pull out time and time again, just as long as you don’t overdo it.
13. Unlock your door, I’m coming over to make you breakfast in bed.
Sending this text takes guts and a whole lot of confidence. If you don’t get a positive response right away, your relationship could be in a little bit of trouble. Of course, there’s plenty of upside if your girlfriend likes the idea. You just have to make sure your cooking skills are up to par.
14. Was just thinking about you, thought maybe you were thinking of me too!
This is another example of something that should be true, but even if it isn’t, you can probably get away with it. Of course, how do you know the girl is telling you the truth if she says she’s thinking of you too? It’s a double-edged sword but a good text if you mean it.
15. I wish we could be lazy in bed together all day.
There’s not a girl in the world who would say no to this. Even if it’s a little unrealistic, it’s always great to hear.
16. Can we meet up for ice cream right now?
Okay, so it’s a little odd to ask someone out for ice cream first thing in the morning. Then again, is there ever a bad time to get ice cream? Didn’t think so. Even if you only have time to pick up some frozen treats at the grocery store before work, this is a fun and creative text to send first thing in the morning.
Sappy and Romantic (20)
1. Hello, beautiful, you were the first most beautiful thought in my mind as I woke up this cool morning, just wanted to say good morning to the one that means the whole world to me.
Admittedly, this one is a little long, so you need to make sure the girl you’re texting is a morning person and she’ll be up for reading such a long text. Nevertheless, it’s a roundabout but sweet way of saying good morning.
2. The bright sun, good coffee, a couple of pancakes, and your beautiful smile are all I need for the perfect morning.
This text takes a little bit of the focus off of the girl and on the coffee and pancakes. On the other hand, it sneakily puts a compliment in there, which makes it work.
3. Good morning! I hope you get everything you want and deserve today. You deserve a lot!
This one feels a little bit forced, but deep down, the message is heartfelt and genuine, and there’s nothing wrong with that.
4. Every morning I wake up thankful that I met you. You’re the sweet addiction that I can’t live without.
Usually, addictions are a bad thing, but I think the girl you text will forgive you because this text is all kinds of romantic.
5. You know what? Every day I wake up smiling and feeling happy, and it’s all your fault! Good morning, love!
Blaming someone else for your happiness is a surprisingly romantic move. Unless the person you text has a cold heart, this text is gold.
6. Good morning beautiful, I’m the luckiest man on earth to call you my own because you’re just simply amazing, I hope you have a day as amazing as you are.
This is another long text, but it allows you to deliver a compliment and wish her a great day in a single text. If you can pull that off, go for it.
7. The early morning dew and the beautiful morning hue are symbolic of my love for you. Good morning, sweetheart.
This one is borderline poetic. Hopefully, you can get away with convincing your special friend that you came up with it yourself rather than getting it off the Internet.
8. The morning breeze on my face makes me think of you. The sun on my skin makes me think of you. Even the birds singing their beautiful songs make me think of you.
This is another text that could almost pass as a poem. It may be a little lengthy, but it conveys the message that you’re thinking about her, which is always a good option with a good morning text.
9. May you begin this day with a smile on your face, and with happiness for your soul to embrace. Good Morning, my love.
It’s tough to deny that this one is a little cheesy, but if you have a girlfriend who will appreciate that, it can work.
10. Let every morning be a fresh start of the day, full of luck, joy, and love. Good morning, darling.
This text is nice because it has plenty of great buzz words like luck, joy, and love. It also mentions “every morning,” which makes it sound less like a text hit and run.
11. Only a few things are priceless for me in this world, one of them is your smile every morning.
As long as your girlfriend isn’t a total ice queen, she’s going to love hearing how much you like her smile, so it’s tough to go wrong with this text.
12. A new day has begun and I am already so excited and happy because we will be spending this day together. Good morning beautiful!
Obviously, you can only send this on a day when you know you’ll see the other person. But if that’s the case, this is a great way to start out the day and let her know that you’re looking forward to spending the day together.
13. Since I’ve spent the night dreaming about you, I want to spend the day cuddling up with you. Good morning.
Just about any girl will melt at any mention of cuddling. Of course, this text also constitutes a promise that there will be cuddling later, so you better be ready to deliver.
14. As I open my eyes each day, all I want to see is you. Good morning, my dear, I send you hugs and kisses in my thoughts.
This text is almost overloaded with romantic thoughts and intentions. If you’re not worried about overwhelming your lady friend, she’s bound to swoon when she reads this.
15. You brighten my day with the sound of your voice. Now call me when you get this so I can hear it.
Admittedly, you don’t always want to be making demands via text first thing in the morning. But the compliment in the first part of the text should help you get away with it.
16. What’s a plant without fruits, what’s a river without water, a sky without sun and stars, what’s good about a day without you in it? Please wake up and make my day. Good morning, pretty girl.
This is another long text that does start to ramble a little. But the imagery of fruit, water, and sky definitely help you to paint a lovely picture for your partner to wake up to in the morning.
17. It only takes me a second to think about you, but the smile it gives me lasts all day.
This text is all kinds of sappy, but you’d be hard pressed to find a woman who wouldn’t love reading it as soon as they wake up.
18. Good morning, my love. I just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you and that you are always in my heart.
There’s no mincing words with this text. It may be lacking in creativity, but no woman could possibly complain about receiving it.
19. I had such a wonderful dream last night. You were in it! You are so beautiful and wonderful. Have a great day today. See you later.
It’s probably best to save this one for when you actually have a dream about your girlfriend. But if you actually love her, that’s probably a frequent occurrence. Plus, any time you have a chance to tell a woman she’s beautiful, you should take it.
20. I don’t what I have done deserve somebody as amazing as you. You’re extraordinary in every aspect and that’s because you’re an angel on earth. Good morning my Angel.
This text gets a little bit wordy, but there are plenty of compliments in it and the text concludes with you calling her an angel, so there’s a lot of good reasons to use this text at some point.
1. Wake up, my sweetheart! Meet a new day, you are happy, healthy, and loved by me. Life is beautiful, enjoy it!
Okay, so some of this text is a little cheesy, but the phrases “loved by me” and “life is beautiful” really pull it together and make it a text any woman would love to get.
2. Meet a new day, my love. I will fill it with my love and passion for you and nonstop hours of laughter and happiness.
There are definitely a lot of promises in this text that you’re going to have to fulfill at some point, but as long as you’re okay with that, this is a great good morning text.
3. Good morning, gorgeous. You spoiled me with your care and kindness, and now I cannot start my day without you. Let’s wake up together always.
It’s not always easy to lament the fact that you’re not together via text, but there are enough positives in this text to get away with it.
4. Good morning, honey! I am truly in love with you. Whenever I wake up I am brimming with happiness. I never knew I could feel this way until I met you.
You know you got it bad for someone when you send a text like this. You probably don’t want to send this at the very start of a relationship, but it’d be foolish not to use it at some point during the honeymoon phase.
5. Your smile is the only inspiration I need. Your voice is the only motivation I need. Your love is the only happiness I need. Good morning.
Wow, this one is strong. But only send it if you’re fully committed to the relationship because these are some powerful words.
6. Good morning. You are strong. You are beautiful. You are competent. You can do anything! I just wanted to let you know. I love you.
If you ever get the sense that your partner is feeling a little down and needs a pick-me-up, this is the kind of text you want to send in the morning. It should help you earn big relationship points.
7. Good morning, sweetheart. May the bluebirds serenade you with songs as you get ready for the day ahead.
This one definitely falls into the category of cheesy. But it’s a lovely sentiment nonetheless, so the right girl will surely appreciate it.
8. I’m getting a little tired of texting you good morning every day. Maybe it’s time we moved in together.
This may not be the best possible way to ask someone to move in together. On the other hand, it is a rather romantic and spontaneous way to do it, so if you mean it, go for it!
9. Hey beautiful, it’s time to wake up! I know it’s hard because you were probably dreaming about me, but I promise I’m even better in real life.
Admittedly, this text is a little self-absorbed and isn’t all about the person receiving it. Alas, if your partner is attracted to self-confidence, it could work.
10. Good morning. I know that you were worried about today. I know that you will do just fine. I love you, and I am proud of you.
If your partner has a big day ahead and is a little nervous, this is the right time to pull this message out of your texting Rolodex.
11. Good morning. I just wanted you to know that I believe in you, and I know that you can do anything you set your mind to!
This text may seem like it’s meant for a big occasion, but you can probably use it any day of the week when you want to give your partner a confidence boost.
12. You’re my lover, my girlfriend, my best friend, my heart desire, everything I can ever want. Most importantly you’re my best. I cherish this love of ours and forever will I continue to be grateful for being mine. Good morning, my pretty. Have a day as sweet as you are. I love you.
As far as texts go, this one is practically a novel. Wait for a day when you and your partner are really in sync with one another and it’ll help make a good relationship even better.
Stolen Lines (12)
1. “Morning without you is a dwindled dawn.“ – Emily Dickinson
There’s absolutely nothing wrong with sending your partner a good morning text that includes a beautiful quote from someone else. The only variable is whether or not you want to try taking credit for it. With this one from Emily Dickinson, you may have a chance of passing it off as your own.
2. “When the sun came up… I couldn’t tell where heaven stopped and the Earth began.” – Tom Hanks
Believe it or not, this quote comes directly from Forest Gump. It’s not the most recognizable part of the movie, so you might be able to steal the credit.
3. “I’ve never had a moment’s doubt. I love you. I believe in you completely. You are my dearest one. My reason for life.” — Ian McEwan
This comes from the book Atonement, but it could apply to a lot of loving couples, making it a quote worth stealing.
4. “You are my heart, my life, my one and only thought.” — Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Honestly, you’d never even believe that Sir Arthur Conan Doyle was responsible for this line, but if you truly feel this, it’s the perfect good morning text.
5. “You are sunlight through a window, which I stand in, warmed. My darling.” — Jessie Burton
This is a timeless quote, but it’s not impossible to think that you can pass it off as your own thought to make your partner melt.
6. “Let me wake up next to you, have coffee in the morning and wander through the city with your hand in mine, and I’ll be happy for the rest of my little life.” – Charlotte Eriksson
Honestly, what woman wouldn’t want to wake up to a text of their partner saying this? You should definitely give Charlotte Eriksson the credit, but the sentiment is so beautiful that your partner probably won’t care.
7. “Every atom of your flesh is as dear to me as my own: in pain and sickness it would still be dear.” —Charlotte Bronte
This quote is a little weird, so you probably don’t want to take credit for it. However, it’s so romantic that it’s a great way to greet your partner in the morning.
8. “You and I, it’s as though we have been taught to kiss in heaven and sent down to earth together, to see if we know what we were taught.” — Boris Pasternak
Straight out of Doctor Zhivago, this is one of literature’s most romantic lines and the perfect good morning text when you’re truly head over heels for someone.
9. “I would love to say that you make me weak in the knees but to be quite upfront and completely truthful you make my body forget it has knees at all.” — Tyler Knott Gregson
No offense, but no woman is going to believe you came up with this line all on your own. But if you give Mr. Gregson is full credit, your partner will still love that the quote makes you think of her.
10. “I would rather spend one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.“ -J.R.R. Tolkien
Mr. Tolkien isn’t regarded as the most romantic writer of all time, which should make it easy to convince your partner that you thought up this line all on your own.
11. “You might not have been my first love, but you were the love that made all the other loves irrelevant.” — Rupi Kaur
To be fair, bringing up the fact that you’ve had previous loves is a little risky. But the second half of should make up for it if you want to send your partner a bold but obviously romantic text in the morning.
12. “I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.” — John Green
If you and your partner haven’t seen The Fault in Our Stars together, the relationship probably isn’t going to last. This line should be familiar to her, but she’ll still love reading it first thing in the morning.