Pick-up lines: if you’re a woman, you’re going to hear them and if you’re a man, you’re probably going to use them. It’s a fact of life and there’s almost no getting around it. The problem is that there are only a few pick-up lines that are actually good. Most of them are undeniably cheesy and borderline pathetic. Most of the time, men use them without any thought to: “if someone said this to me, what would my reaction be?” However, if you’re not out at some bar, listening to a line some loser spent all afternoon practicing in the mirror, they can be funny. Here is a look at 100 best cheesy pick-up lines that are so corny that they somehow actually work.
Pick Up Lines
1. Hi, I’m Mr. Right. I heard you were looking for me.
2. I’m not a photographer, but I can definitely picture me and you together.
3. I think I’m going to call you Coca Cola because you’re so-da-licious.
4. Can I tie your shoes? I wouldn’t want to see you fall for someone else.
5. Do I know you? It’s just that you seem to look like my next girlfriend.
6. I’ll make you a deal, I’ll cook you dinner, you’ll cook me breakfast, and in between, we can just cook.
7. Do like my shirt? Can you guess what it’s made of? Boyfriend material.
8. Some people say that Disneyland is the happiest place on Earth. But those people have never stood next to you.
9. Good thing I just bought life insurance because I swear my heart stopped when I saw you.
10. Do you mind telling me your name, or is it cool if I just call you “mine?”
11. When I woke up this morning I was feeling a little off. But when I saw you, I definitely got turned on.
12. Hi, my name is Microsoft. Do you mind if I crash at your place tonight?
13. You look so familiar to me. Did we take a class together or something? I could have sworn you and I had chemistry together.
14. Are you religious by any chance? Because I feel like you’re the answer to all of my prayers.
15. I’d give up my morning cereal if I could spoon you instead.
16. Do you believe in love at first sight or should I try walking by again?
17. I seem to be a little lost. Do you think you could give me directions to your heart?
18. I love your hair. Wanna mess it up?
19. On a scale of 1 for America, how free are you tonight?
20. I can’t believe you’re not tired because you’ve been running through my mind all day.
21. Are you a time traveler? I think I see you in my future.
22. If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together.
23. Do you know if there’s an airport nearby because my heart took off when I saw you?
24. You have no idea how many times I had to swipe left to find you.
25. Are you sure you’re not from Tennessee? Well, you’re the only TEN I SEE.
26. Do you know where I can find an extra heart because you just stole mine?
27. I’d like to flirt with you, but I’d rather seduce you with my awkwardness.
28. Sorry, but I think you owe me a drink. When I saw you, I dropped mine.
29. There’s only one thing I would change about you, and that’s your last name.
30. Do you breathe oxygen? Look at how much we have in common.
31. If you were words on a page, you’d be what they call “fine print.”
32. So how are things up in heaven, angel?
33. I think your parents might be drug dealers because you’re dope.
34. I value every breath I take, so I’d appreciate it if you stopped taking mine away every time you walk by.
35. Did the sun just come out or was that you smiling at me?
36. How long have you had the power to change gravity? Cause you just knocked me off my feet.
37. My doctor thinks I haven’t been feeling well lately because I’m not getting enough Vitamin U.
38. Do you mind if I follow you home? I know that sounds weird, but my parents always told me to follow my dreams.
39. Are you an omelet? Cause you’re making me egg-cited.
40. My name is (your name), but you can call me tonight.
41. I’m not saying I’m a genie, but I bet I can make all of your dreams come true.
42. Someone should name a hurricane after you because you’re blowing me away.
43. Do you have a Band-Aid? I seem to have scraped my knee while I was falling for you.
44. If nothing lasts forever, will you be my nothing?
45. If I said you had a great body, would you hold it against me?
46. I know I’m a perfect stranger, so let me introduce myself. I’m (your name). Now I’m just perfect.
47. I’m sorry, were you talking to me? Well, could you please start?
48. Your nickname should be “Bank Loan” because you definitely have my interest.
49. Hi, my name is James. Let’s Bond.
50. Do you have a pencil I could borrow? I’d like to erase your past and then write our future.
51. Girl, you’re the cheese in my macaroni.
52. You must do interior design because you definitely made this room more beautiful.
53. I would say God bless you, but he looks like he already did that.
54. If I promise to return it, can I borrow a kiss?
55. Good thing I brought my library card because I can’t stop checking you out.
56. I didn’t realize I was in a museum but I guess I am because I’m looking at a true work of art.
57. Tell me the truth, is it hard being that beautiful?
58. How about you and me make like a fabric softener and snuggle.
59. Are you sure you’re not a dictionary because you’re adding meaning to my life?
60. I think you have something in your eye. Never mind, that’s just your sparkle.
61. You might be a parking ticket because you’ve got fine written all over you.
62. You remind me of a magnet because you sure are attracting me over here.
63. The two of us would look good on top of a wedding cake, don’t you think?
64. I lost my number, can I have yours?
65. You know, I’ve always been pretty good with numbers. Why don’t you give me yours and see what I can do with it?
66. If you were a pill, I’d gladly risk an overdose.
67. If you were a vegetable, you’d be a cute-cumber.
68. I’m sorry, but I think I have to call the cops on you; I think it might be illegal to look that good.
69. Do you ever get confused with Campbell Soup? Cause you’re looking mmm mmm good.
70. Last night, I was reading this book of numbers and realized that I didn’t have yours.
71. I’m afraid I’m going to ask to see your permit for having a body that explosive.
72. If you were a flower, I’d call you a daaaaaammm – delion.
73. Kiss me if I’m wrong but dinosaurs still exist, right?
74. Has anyone ever compared you to a broom because I think you just swept me off my feet?
75. Let me guess, your name is Ariel because we were mermaid for each other.
76. Hey, you’re pretty. I’m cute. That means together we’d be pretty cute.
77. My friends bet me that I couldn’t start a conversation with the most beautiful girl in the room. Do you want to go use their money to buy drinks?
78. You should just call me Shrek because I’m head ogre heels for you.
79. Your hand is looking a little heavy. How about you let me hold it for you.
80. Excuse me, is it hot in here or is it just you?
81. Do you want to go bowling with me? Cause I think you could be right up my alley.
82. You’re so sweet I bet you could put Hershey’s out of business.
83. I think I might be a snowflake because I’ve fallen for you.
84. Excuse me, I just noticed you noticing me and I just wanted to give you notice that I noticed you too.
85. For Halloween, how about you go as my girlfriend and I’ll go as your boyfriend?
86. You’re probably really busy, but I’d love it if you could add me to your to-do list.
87. If your heart was a prison, I would totally be down with a life sentence.
88. So, besides being gorgeous, what do you do for a living?
89. If you were a steak, I would describe you as well done.
90. Nice shoes, wanna kiss? That’s you talking to me.
91. Let’s commit the perfect crime together: I’ll steal your heart and you steal mine.
92. You kind of reminder of a cake because I’d like a slice of that.
93. I can only assume that your parents are bakers because you are definitely a cutie pie.
94. If you were a triangle, you’d be acute one.
95. I think there’s something wrong with my phone; it doesn’t have your number in it.
96. You remind me of the lyrics to my favorite song; you’re hard to forget and always on my mind.
97. I think you might be a cat because I’m feline a connection between us.
98. Can I take a picture of you so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?
99. I’m new in town, so how about giving me directions to your apartment?
100. I think you might be a magician. Every time I look at you, everyone else disappears.
101. Girl, you’ve been spending so much time in my mind I’m thinking about charging you rent.
102. Hey, I was just wondering, how does it feel to be the most beautiful girl in the room?
103. My lips are like skittles. Would you like to taste the rainbow?
104. Are you a carbon sample? Cause I’d like to date you.
105. Are you interested in seeing a picture of a beautiful person? Cause I have a mirror.
106. I’m pretty good at algebra; I can make your X disappear and you’ll never know Y.
107. Roses are red, violets are blue, how would you like it if I came home with you?
108. If I could be a superhero, I’d be BlanketMan because I just want to make sure you’re covered.
109. I know you and I aren’t socks, but I think we’d make a great pair.
110. Excuse me, what are the odds of you being in my favor?
111. Your lips look so lonely, would you like them to meet mine?
112. If you were a hamburger at McDonald’s, they’d call you the McGorgeous.
113. Good thing I’m wearing gloves because you look like you’d be too hot to handle.
114. Okay, I’m here. Now what are your two other wishes?
115. Don’t take this the wrong way, but if you were a chicken, you’d be impeccable.
116. How come you’re not at the top of a Christmas tree? I thought that’s where angels go.
117. Are you a 90-degree angle? Cause to me you look just right.
118. I’m not going to try too hard to impress you, but you should know that I’m actually Batman!
119. On a scale of 1 to 10, I think you’re a 9, and I’m the 1 you need.
120. Did you just feel an earthquake? Maybe it was just you rocking my world.
121. Can you help me settle a bet because I’m guessing your lips taste as good as they look?
122. My therapist says I’m afraid of commitment. Would you like to help me prove him wrong?
123. I think you might be a banana because I find you quite appealing.
124. My name’s Han but I’m not really interested in flying solo tonight.
125. Are you a science-loving gal because I’ve got my ion you.
126. Here’s $20. Drink until you find me really good looking and then come talk to me.
127. I’m afraid I’m going to confuse you with my appendix; I don’t know how you work but I have this feeling in my gut that I want to take you out.
128. I just want you to know that if you were a potato, you’d be a sweet one.
129. My feet feel cold because I’m pretty sure you just knocked my socks off.
130. You don’t have to worry about Spiderman, Superman, or Batman because I’ll be your man.
131. Girl, if time were beauty, you’d be eternity.
132. If you were a Facebook status, I would like you.
133. I wish I was a cat so I could spend all nine lives with you.
134. Do you mind touching my farm? I just want to be able to tell my friends that I’ve been touched by an angel.
135. If you were a fruit, I think I’d call you a fine-apple.
136. I heard you like water. I guess that means you already like 70% of me.
137. I promise you I’m not drunk; I’m just intoxicated by you.
138. Do you have your own jersey? Cause I’d love to have your name and number.
139. If I were to follow you home like a lost puppy, would you keep me?
140. Do you want to join me for coffee? Cause I like you a latte.
141. Sometimes I wish I was a gardener, so I could put your tulips and my tulips together.
142. Your eyes are as blue as the ocean, and I’ve never been happier to be lost at sea.
143. Did you hear about this new disease? It’s called beautiful, and I think you may be infected.
144. I should just call you Google because you have everything I’m searching for.
145. Are we going to kiss later or do I need to lie to my diary?
146. If you were a transformer, you’d be Optimus Fine.
147. I’ve been learning all about important dates in history. Would you like to be one of them?
148. You… autocomplete me.
149. Do you happen to know CPR because I think you’re taking my breath away?
150. I bet bees are always swarming around you because you’re sweeter than honey.
151. You remind me of a campfire because you’re super hot and I want s’more.
152. You must be made of cheese because you’re looking gouda tonight.
153. I never used to believe in angels, but after seeing you, I do.
154. Want a raisin? No? Well, how about a date?
155. Remember me? Oh, sorry, I guess we’ve only met in my dreams.
156. If I had four quarters to give to the four most beautiful women in the world, I would just give you a dollar.
157. You must be a high test score because I’d like to take you home and show you to my mother.
158. Was your dad a boxer by any chance? Cause you’re a knockout!
159. You look like you don’t feel too well. Maybe you could use some Vitamin Me.
160. Is your nickname Gillette? Cause you look like the best a man can get.
161. I’m working on a term paper about the finer things in life and was hoping I could interview you.
162. I think I saw your picture in the Dictionary; it was next to the word Gorgeous.
163. You must drink a lot of milk, cause it sure did your body good.
164. I can’t seem to find my teddy bear, will you sleep next to me instead?
165. Right now, I feel like a Ferrari because I couldn’t stop myself from accelerating over to you.
166. Charmanders are red, mud kips are blue, and I if were a Pokemon, I’d choose you.
167. Do you have an inhaler I could borrow? Just looking at you took my breath away.
168. Damn, you might be even hotter than the bottom of my laptop.
169. Sorry, but you might have to leave; you’re making everyone else here ugly by comparison.
170. Can you tell me what an attractive, charming man like me is doing without your number?
171. You must be Adele because you had me at “Hello.”
172. Have you ever experienced radiation poisoning? I only ask because you are positively glowing.
173. When I get home, what number should I use to text you goodnight?
174. I’ve lost that loving feeling, will you help me find it again?
175. By any chance did you and I go to different schools together?
176. You’re so sweet that I think I’m getting a toothache.
177. We should have breakfast together tomorrow. Should I text you or nudge you?
178. You’re so beautiful that I forgot the pick-up line I was going to use.
179. Do you know how much a polar bear weighs? I don’t either, but I’m sure it’s enough to break the ice.
180. Is this the bus stop? Cause I’m here to pick you up.